Thursday, March 29, 2007

8.5 months old

Okay so at about 8 months old Charlotte started to "scoot". It did not take long for her to master this move. However, she doesn't quite want to crawl yet. She can get anywhere she want to very quickly. Like every baby at this age, she loves to pull up and she thinks that she is the queen of the world when she is standing. I guess her attitude might stem from the fact that we all do think she is the queen of the world when she does it. Shelley had to move her bed down because we have caught her trying to stand up in it!!

She also has started to sit up when I put her down on her belly. The other day I put her down on the den floor and went into the kitchen to fix dinner. I went back into check on her, (I could hear her the entire time) she had opened the bottom of the armoire, pulled out the gamecube controller, sat up, and was holding it in her hand as she faced the TV. It really looked like she wanted to know exactly what was so exciting about this toy and what makes her brothers want to play it all the time. I got it on video. TOO FUNNY.

I was trying to get some action shots. This is the best I could do!! Enough pictures, mommy!

2 comments:

Brea said...

Way to go, Charlotte! Brennan has been slower on the 'locomotion' front. He's actually had to have a little physical therapy but is on track for the most part. He's just started 'commando crawling' so we're excited about that! I think they're a lot happier in general once they can get where they want to go!

Cher said...

Hi, Laura,
I didn't know you had a blog. "Nice to see you!"

Love, Cher