Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Charby!!

Happy Birthday to Charby.. I can't believe she is 2 today. We, of course, started the day on a sugar high.. Dunkin Donuts..

Cousin Kele suggested a butterfly cake and help me make it this morning. Charby has been saying "my bussy tate" all day long..(translation, my birthday cake") Ask her how old she is.. she will tell you.
Before heading off to the pool we had to take another look at the bussy tate.

Before the song, Everyone say cheese.. Charby is wearing her birthday princess hat. She LOVES it.

She eats her cake like a big girl, with a fork... Before she finishes she is asking for more da beans..(jelly beans). Happy Birthday my Precious little girl. I love you.

5 comments:

trmills said...

2 years old already! She is just beautiful, and her cake is so cute. Happy Birthday to you, sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Cute! Alexia had a butterfly cake when she turned two as well. Happy Birthday big girl!

Brea said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 2, either! I didn't realize she was that close in age to Brennan. Happy birthday!

Patti Simmons (Sam's mom) said...

I just love how excited they are about cake! It looks like she had a great day! Merritt says 2 is a great age because she feels so much older and wiser! We miss you!

Brad, Patti, Sam & Merritt

Justin and Melissa said...

That cake is perfect for Charby! It was a good choice. I'm sure everyone had fun eating it :)