Sunday, August 03, 2008

Update on the bathroom.....

I am putting in the grout. Shelley and I used our fingers to put the grout in. Bad Idea!! When we got to the floor, the edge of the tiles cut the tops of our fingers. Determined to finish we pressed on. I ended up with two cuts, Shelley had 4 or 5. Unfortunately Shelley had a "gig" the following night. His fingers hurt so badly that he resorted using superglue over cuts instead of using Bandaids. Not ideal for a guitar player!!

New sink hardware... we researched and researched.. Widespread faucets are NOT cheap!


We are happy with the results, but we are not finished. The walls are painted, the vanity and top are in!! Shelley starts school tomorrow and hopefully he will be able to use the shower in the morning. WAHOO!! I am not sure we will remodel in the near future!!! HEHEHE
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grammy said...

let me know how the shower went--- It looks so good, I know the feeling of not doing more anytime soon--- never the less, remodeling seems to be in the blood and the work goes on. Sometimes I wonder why. The Bathroom looks great, what a good job--

Unknown said...

Wow, the bathroom looks great--much larger than I expected! I LOVE the Anna Maria video. Wow, what fun we had! Can't wait to see all of you again. Hope school goes well for everyone. Ms. Linda

Unknown said...

Shelley! Was just trying to track down old high school friends and found this when I googled your name :-) We are having a LHS band reunion on facebook and we're planning a meet-up at the homecoming game this year. The group is called "LHS Band - Alumni" on facebook. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to catching up with you!
- Jason Morley

Brea said...

Wow! Very impressive work!