Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 7 - Relaxing


Saturday

The kids stayed in Pj's for most of the day. I realized this morning that they have not been in a car or out of the neighborhood since Tuesday! It was a lazy morning and the boys played Wii Soccer all morning, all the boys! Thanks to the Jenkins family for Wii Soccer. In this picture, I find interesting the foot positions of the feet you can see. I often see Shelley do this very thing when his shoes are off. This touches my heart deeply.
Today we purchased a bike rack off of Craigslist for the car so we can travel with the bikes. I hope this thing gets a lot of use! When Shelley and the kids went to pick it up, the lady was outside her house picking mulberries. Yes mulberries. So the "first" for the day is eating a mulberry. Guess we will be getting one, everyone enjoyed them!

No comments: