Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke


I am afraid I might have forgotten how to blog. My dear SIL has turned her blog into a book and that has sparked my interest to start posting again. So here it goes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! Today he turns 8. We start the morning VERY early, 6AM Dunkin Donuts!


Luke got just what he asked for, SONIC!.

Grammy and Fa Fa gave him some cool art supplies.


Then off to see the movie, Rio. Luke is eating Goobers, yummy!


Of course, where else would the birthday boy choose to have dinner? STEVIE B's! His favorite pizza is mac and cheese. 100 TICKETS.



Little Colson enjoying the birthday party.

Quick view of the cake, I made this cake for his second birthday, but it always bothered him that the shape of the cake was an 8. So he insisted I make this cake again for his 8th birthday.

Cute
To quote Luke, "You guys give the best presents!" He said this to aunt Melissa when she gave him the telescope! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

Woohoo you blogged! I feel so honored to be your inspiration :)