Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I am up to my ears...

My dinning room table... I decided to do a mini scrapbook for each of my students. Nicholas' preschool teacher did it and I was deeply touched, so I thought I might return the favor or actually "forward" it. I had no idea what I was getting into, with 19 books. My dinning room table has looked like this for 7 days now. I am not sure I see the end in sight. Good thing I have three more weeks. What am I doing blogging??? I should be working!! I ran out glue. It is almost 9PM. I will retire for the evening and resume tomorrow.

PS.. SHHHHHH!!! Don't tell my preschool parents. :)

1 comment:

monica said...

I didn't know you were teaching preschool!! I did scrapbooks 2 or 3 years, then gave up scrapping FOREVER.Ha!! I went into my own scrapbook that last summer and would look at my own stuff, say no way and slam the door! Ha!! I haven't paper scrapped a thing since. I now upload all the pics to a protected kodak website and tell the parents to have at it. Last year I did about 6 pages and color copied them with everyone on them. This year I didn't even do that. I can't even do them for Cole. I started doing him "seasonal" or occassion books on shutterfly. I couldn't keep up with a year at the time. So I make them a few months at the time. Winter, Spring, His birthday, Summer, vacation, fall and then Christmas. He LOVES looking at them. I can get it done, spend a few pages on "journaling" and hit print and ship :) There are usually coupons so I don't ever pay full price. I feel bad knowing I scrapped the first 5 or so years of marriage and then stopped with kids, ha.. What can ya do?! GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS!!!!