Sunday, September 16, 2007

Guess Where We Are?

I have lived in Atlanta 17 years and never spent the entire day at Stone Mountain. I have only ever been to the light show. Grandma and granddaddy had cousin camp 1 week in July. What is cousin camp? Every grandchild that is potty trained spends the week at Grandma's house. I think this is an annual event, but after this first time, I am not sure!! The kids had a BLAST. Anyway, one of the last events, was a day at Stone Mtn. Charlotte and I joined them. It was an ALL day event and the kids did very well. The first thing they wanted to do was travel to the top. It was early in the morning and the fog hadn't lifted yet. We took a picture anyway.
We rode on the Ferry Boat. Charlotte was forced to wear a life jacket for the first time. Although she looks unpleasant, she did very well!
She spent the entire day in the backpack. While Granddaddy was holding her she fell asleep. I can't resist taking her picture in this position.
The kids in the gardens.

At the Laser show. By the end of the show, all kids were asleep except Kele, the oldest!!

No comments: