Sunday, September 16, 2007

Walking and Walking and Walking and Climbing

At almost 13 months, our little crawler started to walk. We started by counting her steps. For a couple of days we would see her take 2 steps, then the next couple of days she would take 3 steps. For about 3 days she took only 4 steps. And then she decided to walk all the time. I think the record was 23 steps without falling when we stopped counting.


Of course, where I stand most of the day, feels like it anyway. I have to load the silverware right before I close it, because she will nab a fork, spoon or knife in a second! I turned my head and before i know it, she has climbed into the dishwasher. Look how proud she is!!

2 comments:

Patti Simmons (Sam's mom) said...

Oh how cute! Love the pictures in the dishwasher...what a hoot. Looks like you guys had a busy summer...thanks for updating the blog. It's always fun to see what the little ones are up to. Laura, say hi to your mom for me if you think about it. Love ya~

Cher said...

Wow, Laura, when you update a blog, you really go for it! Looks like it's been a busy and fun past few months...
Love to see your blog of your kids and your beautiful face, too!

Cher